We feel strongly that pedals are the most important aspect of the simulator for feel and realism and not an area that should be comprimised in any way. This is why our Esport feature our top of the range Evo pedals found on all of our driver training simulators.
When we designed our Esport one of the main criteria was having a nice clean look that would complement any space that it was installed within. With this in mind we have one data cable out the front of the sim and just one power cable into the front connector. All the electronics are hidden below the pedals and route within the frame we also have neat cut outs for the controls.
The force feedback is the one other critical element which is why we have chosen to use the Simucube Pro delivering upto 25Nm of accurate force feedback. This is more than enough force to feel everything that the simulator is doing and is classed an industry standard in the world of competitive Esports.
Ready to Drive
One key element to our Esport package is that everything is pre setup can calibrated by a team of motorsport experts to settings that we have honed over several years so that you can get straight on with driving rather than just fiddling with endless settings. This includes all the graphics settings that will be ideally matched to your particular order of pc performance and screens to ensure you hit the highest possible FPS with no glitches.
Wherever you look there is not a shortage of high end E sport simulators with nearly all of them offering the same parts on the same chassis that has been modified ever so slightly to seem unique. This is why we have decided to put together the ultimate E sports machine that utilises our experience of working with top Motorsport drivers directly into your home. Knowing the key parts that are needed for a realistic simulator we started with including our Evo pedals that are used in all our driver training simulators onto this package as your braking technique is the main transferable skill to real life that can be practiced on a simulator. We have also selected a direct drive system capable of 25Nm to give you a detailed feel of the road which is equally as important and of course this is all mated to our PSL GT frame that is highly adjustable and rock solid.
Key features of this simulator package:
- Powder coated Aluminium Frame Hand Built in the UK to ISO 9001 Standards
- 25Nm direct drive steering system
- Pro-Sim Hydarulic Evo Pedals
- Adjustable Pedal Position in height and reach
- High end Water Cooled Gaming PC with the latest 3070 graphics card setup and ready to use with games installed
- Precision sim engineering GT3 steering wheel
- SLI Pro digital display
- Single ultrawide monitor
- High Quality Cabling throughout and hidden within the frame.
- Hand Built and calibrated by Experts. Each of our Pro-Sim simulators is hand built by Quaife Engineering in Kent, UK so when it arrives you can be driving straight away
- Backup and support available from our team of experts
- Worldwide shipping available
NEED ADVICE BEFORE YOU BUY? ASK OUR EXPERTS...