Clutch bite point adjust:
One of the main features that we have worked on is the ease you can adjust the bite point of the clutch to get the perfect start. What we created was a dedicated rotary in the centre of our steering wheel where by rotating it will adjust in 10% increments and then if you push the rotary in and rotate you can fine tune in 1% increments. Not only is it this simple to adjust the clutch bite point but you can see it instantly on the steering wheel so no need to exit your game or open a separate tab to change it and worry you will miss the start of your race! See it in action below;
- 285mm Diameter injection moulded grips using high-grade moulding.
- 9 tactile push button switches
- HAT / MFS Switch with rotary and push button
- Carbon fibre paddles and clutch paddles
- 9 custom spec rotaries with one dedicated to clutch function
- 18 programmable LEDs for shift/abs/tc
- 4.3” display
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- A dual-clutch system with a dedicated rotary for bite point adjustable in 10,1 and 0.1%
- CNC machined button guard
- Dash and LEDs are fully compatible with Simhub and supplied
- The CP-S Wheel connects to a PC or Mac via a dedicated USB input. Not compatible with PlayStation or Xbox.
- Quickly replaceable Industrial-Grade Coiled USB Cable (screw on) which connects to a panel. Giving you a clean and tidy finish.
- C-PS logo sticker in the centre (gel domed)
- Fits any 50.8mm Quick Release (Quick release not included.
To view, try out or purchase this shifter at a location closer to you please visit our authorised distributors below: