Key features provided as standard with all frames are as follows:
- Pro-Sim custom software updated via the cloud with the same cars and tracks used at our HQ training centre
- Laser Cut and Powder coated Aluminium Frame Hand Built in the UK to ISO 9001 Standards with Lifetime Warranty
- Top of the Range Professional Grade SimSteering Force Feedback System with up to 27Nm of 1:1 Torque Output
- Pro-Sim Evo Pedal System
- Electronically Adjustable Pedal Position System
- High end Water Cooled Gaming PC ready to use and calibrated for each game with correct controls and visuals setup
- Motor sport Steering Wheel with Quick Release, Paddle Gear Shifters and External LCD or LED Display
- High Quality Cabling
- Correct power plugs for which country you order rather than adapters
- Hand Built by Experts. Each of our Pro-Sim simulators is hand built by Quaife Engineering in Kent, UK.
- Tactile Feedback System
- Quaife Sequential Gearshifter
- Quaife H-Pattern Gearshifter
- Clutch pedal
- Various steering wheels and LCD displays
- We can fit any seat of your choice to the simulator for the exact same feel as your race car
- Fixed paddle shifters like in Ferrari / Lamborghini
- D-Box Motion System with 1.5” of Travel for Chassis Movement
- Active seat belt tensioners
- PC upgrades available
- Soundbars and sound systems available
- Classic package including analogue gauges
- Custom Branding
Each display option has been carefully chosen to provide minimum input lag and minimum motion blur. All 42”- 65” screens includes our custom folding mounting frame and run at 120hz with 8ms of lag.
- Single ultrawide curved screen, 240hz, 1ms lag (1.2metres width required)
- 27” x3 Screen, 240hz, 1ms lag (1.5metres width required)
- 32″ x3 curved screen, 240hz, 1ms lag (1.7metres width required)
- 55” x3 Screen, 120hz, 8ms lag (3.2 metres width required)
- 65”x3 Screen, 120hz, 8ms lag (3.6 metres width required)
- 190 degree double curved projection screen with projectors and image warping software, 240hz, 25ms lag
It is our belief that the parts of the motor car you physically come into contact with are the most important areas to reproduce as accurately as possible on the simulator. We use real motor sport components where needed to provide the most accurate representation of real world driving available. Each Evolution Simulator is supplied with the exact same high level of steering and pedal controls developed for the Pro-Sim driver training simulator to achieve the highest level of driving realism to maximise your training potential.
As the steering feedback in a static simulator is the most important element for you to be able to feel what the virtual car is doing, the high precision servo motor we use to create the high steering torque has been specified to match the weight of our system for the perfect inertia balance and thus the perfect driving feel as we intended. Over 2 million points of resolution per wheel turn are fed back to the control electronics for processing resulting in an unbelievable amount of detail felt through the wheel. All the car models within our software have also been backed up with real life steering torque data to ensure the steering feedback you receive provides the same as you would expect in real life for your specific car.
One of the most important elements of a simulator that are crucial to get accurate are the pedals, in particular the brake. An accurate brake pedal feel is key to enabling a driver to improve and take the advantage to the track with them. With this in mind we have spent a considerable amount of time analysing, developing and testing our hydraulic braking system and adjustable gas spring throttle and believe we now have the most accurate and adjustable pedal system available anywhere.
The brake pedal is able to withstand over 200kg of force with absolutely no bending or flexing whilst remaining electronically adjustable via the push of a button to move the pedals forward and back running on high quality linear bearings. The entire pedal box has a total travel of 300mm to ensure that anyone can find the perfect position quickly.
The pedals are completely independent and you can set the spacing between the pedals for the required configuration for your current car and all future cars. The pedals are also modular so you can add or take away pedals easily and quickly.
The hydraulic system consists of AP brake master cylinders and our own simulated brake calliper. The calliper offers hundreds of different configurations to achieve the brake feel required for your needs. Brake pad knock off or free travel can also be created by adjusting a nut on top of the caliper system.
All of our gear shifters have been developed in conjunction with Quaife Engineering. Established in 1965, RT Quaife Engineering LTD are best known for their market leading sequential gearboxes and Automatic Torque Biasing differentials in the motor sport world.
Over the years we have become the go to company if you want the best and most accurate gear shifter for your simulator. We have both the H pattern and Sequential available in your choice of colour and these can be mounted on either side of the sim to allow for a wide range of applications.
The frame is designed and CNC manufactured in house using the best quality materials and finishing’s available to ISO 9001 standards. By keeping the manufacturing in house we are also able to offer a lifetime warranty on all machined parts for our Evo range of simulators. Despite the huge range of adjust-ability the frames have a completely solid construction and each simulator frame weighs in around 120KG alone. There is zero flex in the frame which is essential with the true to life forces created by our steering system, pedals and gear shifters recreating the feeling of a full sized vehicle whilst offering unrivalled durability and stability.
For driver comfort and ease of movement the frames have been made wide enough to enable braking with either foot in any position. We have also taken away obstructions typically found in other simulators such as moving the steering motor to being mounted from the side rather than under. This enables plenty of space for knees to come as high as you like without touching the sim frame and feet to move from side to side without interference. Even with all this adjustment the design is extremely robust and you will not experience any flex or movement whilst driving no matter how enthusiastic you get!
As well as our simulator being able to work with all popular games we also have our custom software with loaded that has been constantly developed over the course of years to create the most accurate car models currently on the market.
We also have a remote coaching service that is available with our software; we can provide you with data created by a professional driver, and also link simulators together so that your coach can be on the track with you at the same time rather than just sat next to you! So effectively you can have professional coaching from the comfort of your own home and more importantly practice when it suits you.
As we manufacture the simulators completely in house we are able to offer a customization service to truly make the simulator yours. This can be something simple from the colour of the sim up to your custom company logos on the simulator itself. We have done this for many companies and race series over the years with a couple of the finished products shown below. We can even match the simulator colour to your real life car with multi colours and logos.