Key features of this simulator package:
- Powder coated Aluminium Frame Hand Built in the UK to ISO 9001 Standards
- 25Nm direct drive steering system
- Pro-Sim Hydraulic Evo Pedals
- Adjustable Pedal Position in height and reach
- High end Water Cooled Gaming PC with the latest 3070 graphics card setup and ready to use with games installed
- Precision sim engineering GT3 steering wheel
- SLI Pro digital display
- Single ultrawide with the horizon set to the correct height for full immersion.
- High Quality Cabling throughout and hidden within the frame.
- Hand Built and calibrated by Experts. Each of our Pro-Sim simulators is hand built by Quaife Engineering in Kent, UK so when it arrives you can be driving straight away
- Backup and support available from our team of experts
- Worldwide shipping available
Combine real motor sport hand and foot controls with precision made components designed to the finest level of detail by employing real world experience and you achieve the epitome of what a true to life race car driving experience should be like. It is our belief that the parts of the motor car you physically come into contact with are the most important areas to reproduce as accurately as possible on the simulator. We use real motor sport components where needed to provide the most accurate representation of real world driving available.
25 Nm of torque at 1:1 scale to ensure you feel every bump in the road and the toruqe available is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car and condition. Combined with exceptionally high torque response rate of the motor, the finest details of the track are delivered back to the driver, this is vital as this is the main connection from the driver to the simulator. Torque response rate is fully adjustable to the driver’s preference along with several other settings.
In terms of importance of being correct, the pedals are on par with the steering and in particular the brake. We have spent a considerable amount of time analysing, developing and testing our hydraulic braking system and adjustable gas spring throttle and believe we now have the most accurate and adjustable pedal system available anywhere. An accurate brake pedal feel is one of the most important areas of a simulator where a driver can improve and take the advantage to the track with them. The brake pedal is able to withstand over 200kg of force with absolutely no bending or flexing whilst remaining adjustable via our integrated slider system. The entire pedal box has a total travel of 200mm to ensure that anyone can find the perfect position quickly.
The pedals are completely independent and you can set the spacing between the pedals for the required configuration for your current car and all future cars. The pedals are also modular so you can add or take away pedals easily and quickly.
The hydraulic system consists of AP brake master cylinders and our own simulated brake caliper. The caliper offers hundreds of different configurations to achieve the brake feel required for your needs. Brake pad knock off or free travel can also be created by adjusting a nut on top of the caliper system.
These are the same pedals used on our driver training simulators where drivers like Lando Norris, Carlos Sainz, Alex Albon and many many more train daily to hone their skills.
The frame is designed and CNC manufactured in house using the best quality materials and finishings available to ISO 9001 standards.
Features and adjustments of the PSL frame at a glance:
- pedal reach by 20cm
- pedal angle up to 30 degrees
- steering height by 12cm and reach by 10cm
- steering angle
- Seat section comes away from main frame for ease of transport
- huge adjustment on seat forwards and backwards with a seat runner for 20cm and also the entire frame being on a slot to the main frame
- 3 easy height adjust holes for the entire seat frame with the top hole being offset forward if you have someone very small to fit in the frame
- universal seat side mount frame to also adjust the height of the seat
- 2 cables running through the frame with test plug connectors which are ideal for a Buttkicker and to keep the cables hidden.
- All cables run inside the frame and down a channel from the steering plate to ensure the finished product is as neat as possible without trailing cables.
- Universal mounting steering plate.
- Universal pedal mounting plate.
Even with all this adjustment the design is extremely robust and you will not experience any flex or movement whilst driving no matter how enthusiastic you get!
The simulator is compatible with all the latest software titles and can be setup and tuned for each game by our team if required and they include the following:
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- Dirt Rally 2
- Project Cars 2
- rFactor 2
- and many more…
- Tactile Feedback System
- Quaife Sequential Gearshifter
- Quaife H-Pattern Gearshifter
- Clutch Pedal
- Sim Steering 2 force feedback system like our driver training simulators
- Various different steering wheel options
- Precision sim engineering DDU
- We can fit any seat of your choice to the simulator for the exact same feel as your race car
- D-Box Motion System with 1.5” of Travel for Chassis Movement
- Custom branding
OTHER VISUAL OPTIONS
Each display option has been carefully chosen to provide minimum input lag and minimum motion blur. All screens includes our custom folding mounting frame. Most off the shelf TV’s 60hz and will be around 30-100ms of input lag which is why we will ensure we test every screen we offer to ensure it meets our high standards and is calibrated properly.
- 27” x3 Screen 240hz and 1ms lag (1.5metres width required)
- 32” x3 Screen 240hz and 1ms lag (1.5metres width required)
- 42” x3 Screen 120hz and 8ms lag (2.4metres width required)
- 55” x3 Screen 120hz and 8ms lag (3.2 metres width required)
- 65” x3 Screen 120hz and 8ms lag (3.6 metres width required)